This banana peach smoothie is so tasty and refreshing! Peaches, mango, and banana come together for a healthy fruit smoothie with no refined sugar!
I love a creamy fruit smoothie. I also love to make them with whole fruits (and occasionally vegetables) instead of sugar-laden juices, added sugar, or sherbet.
This banana peach smoothie has frozen peaches, mangoes, a banana, unsweetened Greek yogurt, and the juice of one navel orange. It doesn't have any additional sweetener like sugar, honey, or maple syrup because trust me it tastes delicious without it.
It tastes so refreshing as it is. It's a perfect breakfast smoothie, snack, or healthy treat.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. In other words, if you click a link and purchase something I will receive a commission at no cost to you. I only recommend products I use and enjoy myself.
- Banana - Banana adds natural sweetness and creaminess.
- Frozen mango - I actually prefer frozen fruit in smoothies. It keeps the smoothie thick so you don't need to add ice. Ice can make the smoothie icy instead of creamy. Mango is naturally sweet and the perfect complement to peaches and banana.
- Frozen peaches - I prefer frozen peaches as well. I've tried fresh peach and I didn't care for the texture much.
- Greek yogurt - I use unsweetened because all the fruit makes the smoothie perfectly sweet.
- Navel orange - Not only is fresh squeezed juice better for you but it also tastes better.
- Water - All we need is a little bit of water to thin out this smoothie because it's already packed full of delicious fruity flavor.
You can either peel and slice up a fresh peach/mango and freeze it first or you can buy a bag of frozen mixed fruit that contains peaches and pick them out. Just make sure your peach is ripe and juicy if you slice and freeze a fresh peach.
Please do! Smoothies make the best popsicles! Not only do you get a delicious pop but you get a little smoothie without cleaning the blender six times over.
Nope in fact I recommend you don't! Frozen fruit thickens the smoothie without any icy texture.
Other Popular Recipes You Might Like
- Pineapple Spinach Smoothie
- Pineapple Popsicles [100% Fruit]
- Chocolate Banana Popsicles
- Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
If you loved this banana peach smoothie recipe or put your own spin on it let me know down in the comments. For more delicious recipes follow me on Pinterest and Instagram!
Banana peach smoothie
- 1 ¼ cup Frozen peaches
- ½ cup Frozen mango
- 1 Banana
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 1 Navel orange, juiced ⅓ cup
- ¼ cup Cold water
- Blend all of the ingredients in the blender until thick, smooth, and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Leave a Reply