This peach BBQ sauce is only 4 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to make. It tastes amazing on chicken, burgers, pulled pork, meatloaf, pork or even salad. It's a little bit sweet, a little bit spicy with a lovely peach flavor!
Store-bought barbecue sauce, fresh peach, peach jam, and chipotles come together to make a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce that tastes good on nearly everything. We really love sweet baby ray's barbecue around here but sometimes I like to jazz it up with other ingredients.
It's about to be peach season which means I like to add to peaches to anything and everything. I tend to view seasons in terms of food and not weather.
What you need:
- Your favorite BBQ sauce - I used Sweet Baby Ray's but you can just use what you have or buy your favorite. Just make sure it's gluten free if you have Celiac or gluten intolerance. It sometimes will say it on the bottle (sometimes in VERY small letters). You could also use homemade BBQ sauce instead.
- Peach Jam - I used Polaner's peach preserves. I like the flavor and that it's sweetened with fruit juice. Any peach jam will work though.
- Chipotles in Adobo - La Costena is my favorite brand. I didn't think brand really mattered on these until I tried another one and my chipotle mayo didn't taste quite right. Now I always buy La Costena.
- Fresh Peach - Of course! I love when peaches come in season because they're so sweet and juicy! I can't stand a hard and chalky peach. Press your finger into the top of the peach and if it easily gives in then it's ripe. Here's some more tips on hunting for juicy peaches.
How to make this sauce
- Buzz all the ingredients up in a food processor.
- Keep going.
- And going.
- I kid but make sure to do it long enough that all the peaches, chipotles, and preserves blend up really nice and smooth.
- Enjoy on chicken, burgers, pork, or BBQ salad.
Other Popular Recipes You Might Like
- Chipotle Mayo Recipe
- Pickled Shallots - Quick and Easy
- Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
Peach BBQ Sauce
- Food processor
- 3 tbsp Barbecue sauce I used Sweet Baby Ray's Original
- 2 tbsp Peach Jam or Preserves I used Polaner's
- 1 Chipotle in adobo sauce I used La Costena
- 1 Ripe peach, peeled and pit removed
- Measure all ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Serve on top of burgers, chicken, salads, or pork.